Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Skipping

 Skipping

Every morning Room 1 and I go out to do skipping for cross-country training. It is hard for me because I don't  do skipping very much but I love it. Do you like to skip?


We have skipping buddies and I am buddies with India because we are both  green handel. There is a yellow handle as well. This handle is way too big for me. What handel are you? India and I are some of the best skippers in the whole class. 


Once I got 113 skips and my buddy got 111 skips. I hope we get  to do skipping every day. It is one of the best things in the holl day.

I sometimes hit my toes but I still love skipping.




By Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about